BAHWEE'S SOFT SPOT FOR DREAMY MELODIC MUSIC | Far from the usual
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

BAHWEE'S SOFT SPOT FOR DREAMY MELODIC MUSIC

 


Bahwee is a producer off the the label Huh, What and Where and has released four previous mixtapes that you can check out on his website. All of which are loaded with sick instrumentals for any late night cypher or mellow morning.



Back it up features some dreamy melodic riffs over a beautiful sample of a female voice. I would highly recommend this track to fans of Star Slinger or Ryan Hemsworth. Bahwee’s sound seems to maturing compared to his previous material and if he continues to drop songs like this I have no doubt he will be the next big thing. Regardless of whether or not Bahwee blows up this track is an essential to any instrumental collection.

Bahwee dropped this single, Back it Up, on Valentines Day. It is the first single off a promised upcoming EP in 2013. Frankly, I couldn’t think of a more appropriate title for a sensual instrumental like this. I only wish I would have had this song for my Valentine last week. 


Article by New Music Daily (Ben)
Source: Sunset in the rearview.
Registered