LAMA WOLF, THE IMAGINATIVE EXPRESSER | Far from the usual
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

LAMA WOLF, THE IMAGINATIVE EXPRESSER

 
Put her in a box and she’ll reshape it. Lulama also known as Lama Wolf is a young creative fundi from Joburg’s culture scene. Through style and her approach, she expresses her original self. My first encounter with Lulama was in our library, I saw her drawing a few clothing sketches

How would you describe your own personal style.
"Slightly bohemian and a little off-colour "-Marc Jacobs
This describes my style perfectly!

Do you have any fashion rules when putting an outfit together.
No rules.


How do you find inspiration for your creative work.
My blog post come from everyday situations, I try to stay consistent and organized.

Tips for anyone who wants to start a blog?
I don't blog about fashion only, I gamble between what other people are doing and what I love. More like a net scrapbook.

Who takes your self portraits, they really are a diamond to the eye.
Ha-ha thanks ...my boyfriend does most of my photography.

In your opinion, what would you say makes a great photo.
Strategic staging, it makes it look like it comes from an editorial magazine.


How did you get into photography.
I just have an eye I'm not a photographer, don’t even own a camera!


What’s the most important thing you want people to know about you?
That what you see is what you get. I don't like explaining myself.


Working on anything lately.
I'm working on a clothing collaboration with Anja Gerin, mad excited.

Any stylish icons you look up to ?
Margret Zhang, She's consistent and edgy. 

What’s your perspective towards CT | JHB in regards to the culture.
Cape Town has an edge that is identical to only itself and the same for joburg, although both cultures reflect on each other.  Johannesburg is about the trends more than anything but both cities have well-dressed folk.

What else can we expect from Lama Wolf ?
A new spring cleaned lifestyle blog. 


Registered article
Solomon Molefe | Creatives